Post Name: – ITBP Assistant Commandant Recruitment Online Form 2019 | Apply Here
Date of Post: – –
Short Information: – The Indo Tibetian Border Police (ITBP) Force has published recruitment notification for 10 Assistant Commandant Posts. Candidates are advised to read the full recruitment notification and Apply Online. Eligible interested candidates can apply online through the official website from 13th August 2018 to 11th September 2018.
Important Dates for ITBP Recruitment 2019:
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 13-08-2018 at 00:01 AM
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 11-09-2018 till 11:59 PM
ITBP 2018 Vacancy Details:
- Total Posts: 10
- Name of post: Assistant Commandant (Engineer)
Educational qualifications for ITBP Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2018:
- Candidates should have Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from a University or Institution recognised by the Central or State Government.
ITBP jobs 2018 Age Limit:
- Age limit as on 11-09-2018.
- Maximum Age: 30 Years.
- Candidates should not have been born earlier than 12-09-1988 and later than 11-09-2000.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
ITBP Recruitment online form 2018 Application Fee:
- For Male – General (UR)/ OBC: Rs 400/-
- Payment Mode: through online payment gateway system.
What is the selection process for itbp assistant Commandant Recruitment 2018?
Indo-Tibetian Border Police Force (ITBP) may follow the following process to select the candidates. Accurate information check the official website.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to Apply for ITBP Assistant Commandant Recruitment Online Form 2018?
Step 1: Visit ITBP official website.
Step 2: Search for Assistant Commandant notification link in Advertisements/ News page.
Step 3: Download or view the full official notification in their official website itself.
Step 4: Go through online application link “Apply Now”.
Step 5: Create your registration on ITBP and Fill all correct details.
Step 6: Apply online for the ten Assistant Commandant recruitment by clicking the apply button.
Step 7: Upload your scanned copy of photo and signature to their application form.
Step 8: Ensure the given details are correct and accurate.
Step 9: Submit the application.
Step 10: Make the payment, if ITBP asks. Others wise ignore this step.
Step 11: Take print your application form for future use.
>> Apply Online